iDesk – Curvinna Chair
The iDESK CURVINNA CHAIR is a multi-faceted chair that is especially ideal in executive office settings. Designed to work beautifully and comfortably as a side chair, CURVINNA can also be used as seminar or dining seating. Its robust construction is finely made with steel tube front legs and seat frame, cast aluminum arms and back legs, and a back frame structure with glass-reinforced nylon. The one piece seat and back is upholstered in K&R non-stretch mesh (in carbon metallic color). A brushed aluminum finish on the chair’s arms, as well as titanium color paint on its legs, reinforce CURVINNA’s industrial-modern aesthetic designed by Si Shang Design. The chair is available with arms or armless.
• Frame: Steel tube seat frame and front leg; Aluminum arms and back legs; Black plastic glides.
• Finish: Aluminum Titanium
• Lumbar Support: Structure shapes the back to form a natural lumbar support.
• Base: 4-leg cast aluminum
• Dimensions: Width (at arms) 23.5”, (between arms) 21.5”, (armless) 23”; seat height 17.5”; seat depth 17.5”; seat to top of back 15.75”; height: 33.25”
• Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
CONSULT OUR DESIGN TEAM for additional configuration options at 888.618.2010 and receive a Complimentary Space Planning Consultation. Or click on the “Add To Quote” button below and our specialists will contact you within 24 hours.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Browse our site, pick your products & submit your request.