MOBILE AISLE 1000 HIGH DENSITY
Operated by a three pronged star handle, the MOBILE AISLE 1000 Mechanical Assist system is ideal for larger, heavy-duty applications. Conveniently located in the center of the end panel assembly, the handle will easily move 10,000 pounds of shelving and media with only 1 pound of effort. Multiple ranges can be moved simultaneously promoting increased filing and retrieval time. The heavy-duty mechanical assist design can move up to 30 feet in range length. In addition to traditional filing solutions the system offers a wide variety of storage options that will provide a secure environment for items such as archival objects, law enforcement guns, ammo and evidence, medical and pharmaceutical supplies and instruments, and retail backroom storage, to name a few, utilizing traditional steel shelving, wire shelving, rollout drawers and slatwall.
• Save up to 75% of space required by traditional lateral files
• New adjustable track placement on 6″ increments
• Unique modular track design requires no grout for leveling
• Easy to add-on to and to relocate
• In track anti-tip mechanism
• Heavy-duty steel construction supports up to 8,000 lbs. per carriage
• Designed to support New Exact Dimension 4-Post and Wire Shelving as well as Mayline and competitive lateral files, File Harbor and Plan files.
• 3-Spoke handle requires only 1 lb. of force to move 10,000 lb. load
• Supports filing system up to 30′ long under normal conditions
CONSULT OUR DESIGN TEAM for additional configuration options at 888.618.2010 and receive a Complimentary Space Planning Consultation. Or click on the “Add To Quote” button below and our specialists will contact you within 24 hours.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Browse our site, pick your products & submit your request.